Have you grown your fundraising campaigns to the point where you struggle to handle the responses?
Not enough hours in the day to answer the phones, log registrations, cover your social media responses or email inbox?
Struggle no more, let us take the strain to leave you with the time you need to grow your events even further, increasing your supporter base and raising more money safe in the knowledge your response centre can keep pace.
Having worked with charities for many years we have gained a wealth of experience that we can use to help you with your charity events. For example, partnering Macmillan Cancer Support for the past 20 years for their World’s Biggest Coffee Morning fundraising event, who say “We couldn’t do it without you”.
How we can help
Here are some of the services we can provide for you:
- Create and host your registration forms (with Just Giving API embedded if required)
- Set-up automated supporter journey email routines
- Inbound call handling
- Email inbox response
- Social media cover
- Export registrations directly to your fulfilment house
- Import registrations from outbound telemarketing agencies
- Process and bank your event income
- Online reporting and analysis is available to you on a day-to-day basis to track your campaign figures.
- Data for registrations or income can be exported back to you exactly as you need it for importing into your own database
- Web-based database access for complete overview of your registrations and campaign stats with download options and bespoke reporting
Supporting the world’s biggest coffee mornings
The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning is of course the big event that Macmillan Cancer Support is renowned for; the first nationwide Coffee Morning took place in 1991 with 2,600 supporters taking part.
Since then, the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning has come a long way; it is now the largest and longest-standing fundraising event of its kind in the UK with 200k supporters registering to taking part and £27 million raised each year – equivalent to any big TV based telethon who have the luxury of potentially far more coverage.
And what a fine reputation they have based on the fantastic, behind-the-scenes work that the MacMillan team do day in day out across the whole spectrum of cancer sufferers.
From our side, Marketpoint has been honoured to serve Macmillan for the last 25 years, applying all the latest technologies as the marketing communications world continues to evolve, and hosting the millions of donor records on their Marketpoint CRM instance. Connecting this to the outside world, live links to Marketpoint’s Call Centre services ensure that response management is in place allied to pro-active Social Media engagement for the whole range of events beyond ‘Coffee’.