Tradeshow Lead Capture has taken a leap forward this week as our Tradeshow System was rolled out to 7 shows across 4 countries in just 7 days. Marketpoint’s Tradeshow App has been in action on iPads for clients in the US (Orlando and Las Vegas), Finland, the Republic of Ireland and the UK (Manchester, Norwich) capturing hundreds of qualified sales leads.
World of Concrete – Busy on the Tradeshow Floor!
Shows where our Tradeshow System has been in action within the last week:
- IPPN (Irish Primary Principals’ Network), an education-based show in the Republic of Ireland
- World of Concrete, dedicated to commercial concrete and masonary construction industries, on in Las Vegas
- Educa 2012, a training event for education professionals in Helsinki, Finland
- e-Learning Foundation event at Norfolk County Council , England
- Civica’s Annual conference in Manchester, England
- ATiA 2012, an Assistive Technology tradeshow in Orlando, US
New Tradeshow System Features
On top of great features already in the system such as eLiterature, customisable questionnaires and offline functionality, our clients were able to take advantage of the latest features to be added to the Tradeshow System, such as:
- Lead distribution – As soon as a hot lead comes in, you can send it on to your salespeople using the ‘Notify Rep’ function, encouraging instant follow up with important prospects.
- Self-service feature – If you have iPads or other tablets out on display for visitors to access independently, for instance when you are inundated with visitors, there is now an option to switch to self-service mode, which allows stand visitors to enter details and preferences themselves.
Find out more
If you’d like to know more about our tradeshow lead capture app, please visit our Tradeshow Microsite here:
If you would like to experience the system for yourself, please either use the contact form on the the Microsite or access our Contacts page.